skip to main | skip to sidebar

LostBoyScout

The music I like. Let me share it with you.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Dudes - Do The Right Thing

Now here is a concert I already have my ticket for... The Dudes are playing the Media Club Sept 26... having seen them live once already, I'm sure it will be a good show. From their latest album:


Posted by Jason Fuller at 10:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (53)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ▼  August (21)
      • Dan Mangan and Shane Koyczan
      • Dan Mangan CD Release Party
      • The Presets - If I Know You
      • The Dudes - Do The Right Thing
      • Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
      • Interpol - Evil
      • Said The Whale - This Winter I Retire
      • As Tall As Lions - A Break, A Pause
      • Hawksley Workman and Tim Baker.
      • Hey Rosetta! - There's An Arc
      • Montreal Greats: Wolf Parade & Arcade Fire
      • Thermals - Now We Can See
      • The Midway State - Change For You
      • Final Fantasy - This Lamb Sells Condos
      • Bloc Party - One More Chance
      • Dan Mangan - Basket
      • We Are Scientists, City & Colour
      • Tegan and Sara - Where does the good go
      • Matt Good - 99% of us is failure
      • Maurice, The Racoons, Vince Vaccaro
      • Stars - The Night Starts Here

About Me

Jason Fuller
This is the music that's inspired me. Maybe it will inspire you too.
View my complete profile